|Active substance||Testosterone Enanthate|
|IN Brand||Testenate Depot|
|Manufacturing by||Searle Interphar|
|Form release||1 vial with syringle|
|Shipping time||7 – 18 days (Depending from the Country)|
|Availability & Order|
Testosterone Enanthate is without question the most popular testosterone mixture on the planet. Where most testosterone compounds are single ester compounds, Testenate Depot 250mg is comprised of four distinct esters; four distinct testosterone compounds conjoined into one. Developed by Searle Interphar for Testenate Depot for the purpose of infrequent Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) treatment, while effective it would soon be held as vital to many performance enhancing athletes; after all, Searle Interphar has for years manufactured of the anabolic steroid.
Testosterone is known as an androgen. It is produced by the testicles and is the main hormone essential for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and male sexual characteristics.
The natural production of testosterone is controlled by another set of hormones called gonadotrophins, which are released from the pituitary gland in the brain.
During adult life, testosterone is essential for the production of sperm, the maintenance of sex drive, erectile potency, and the functioning of the prostate gland and other reproductive structures. It also has functions in the skin, muscles, skeleton, kidney, liver, bone marrow and central nervous system.
Low levels of testosterone can cause decreased sex drive, impotence, infertility due to decreased sperm production, decreased mental and physical activity, fatigue and weakening of bones (osteoporosis). Testosterone is given as replacement therapy when natural testosterone levels fall too low, causing problems such as those above.
Natural testosterone levels fall slowly with age and fall rapidly following surgical removal of the testicles (for example in the treatment of testicular cancer). They may also fall due to decreased functioning of the testicles (hypogonadism or eunuchoidism) caused by testicular disease, or by decreased gonadotrophin production by the pituitary gland, as a result of pituitary disease.
Testosterone replacement allows natural testosterone levels to return to normal, thus relieving the symptoms of the deficiency.
- Generic for Sustanon, Testenate Depot injection is called a depot injection. It is injected deep into a muscle, where it forms a reservoir of the medicine. The testosterone is then gradually released continuously from the reservoir into the bloodstream.
- The injection is usually given once every three weeks for testosterone replacement therapy.
- The injection may be given once every two to four weeks for female-to-male transsexuals, usually as part of a programme of treatment that includes surgery.
- You will need to have blood tests to measure your blood level of testosterone before starting and regularly throughout treatment with this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you experience symptoms such as frequent or persistent erections, irritability, nervousness or weight gain after starting treatment with this medicine, as these suggest your testosterone levels are too high and your dose may need adjusting.
- You will also need to have regular blood tests to monitor your red blood cells, liver function and prostate specific antigen (PSA) levels.
- Testosterone can increase the growth of prostate cancers and benign enlargement of the prostate. Your doctor will perform various examinations to make sure you don’t have prostate cancer before you start treatment with this medicine. Your doctor will need to perform a digital rectal exam to check your prostate gland at least once a year while you are receiving testosterone replacement (more frequently than this if you are elderly or have risk factors for prostate cancer).
As a heavily aromatizing steroid, the primary side-effects of Generic Sustanon 250 will be those of an estrogenic nature as the aromatase process refers to the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. As estrogen levels increase, this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention, which can in-turn promote high blood pressure. For this reason, its often advised that the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) be present with the use of any testosterone compound; Anastrozole (Arimidex) and Letrozole (Femara) are always your best choices. By their natural mode of action, AIs will inhibit the aromatase process from occurring and even lower the bodys total estrogen levels; problem solved. It should be noted; Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) can also protect against gynecomastia by binding to the receptors in the place of estrogen; however, they will not inhibit aromatase or reduce estrogen levels. This means SERMs cannot offer protection beyond gynecomastia, and depending on your dosing and overall sensitivity they may not be enough to protect you from that; AIs are the only true answer.
While AIs can offer a lot of protection, and with supraphysiological doses of testosterone they’re often recommended, they can have a negative impact on your lipid profiles as can supraphysiological doses of testosterone to a degree. Its not uncommon to see LDL levels increase and HDL levels decrease, but all hope is not lost. For this reason, it is imperative you do not supplement if you have high cholesterol, but if healthy you should give extra effort into ensuring the continuation of such healthy levels. A great place to start is with the consumption of plenty of omega fatty acids as they will increase your HDL levels, which will in-turn regulate your LDL levels.