|Manufacturing by||HAB Pharmaceutical|
|Form release||Blister 10 tabs|
|Shipping time||7 – 18 days (Depending from the Country)|
|Availability & Order||through request form|
Modafinil is a medication that promotes wakefulness.
Modafinil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by sleep apnea, narcolepsy, or shift work sleep disorder.
Modafinil may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
For narcolepsy, take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. Or, if your doctor directs you to, the total daily dose of modafinil may be divided into a morning dose and a noon dose.
For obstructive sleep apnea, take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. Continue your other treatment (such as the CPAP machine, mouth device) unless your doctor tells you to stop.
If you are using modafinil for shift work sleep disorder, take it by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once a day 1 hour before you start your work shift.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it.
Modafinil side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Modafinil can cause skin reactions that may be severe enough to need treatment in a hospital. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have:
- skin rash or hives, blisters or peeling;
- mouth sores, trouble swallowing;
- fever, shortness of breath;
- swelling in your legs;
- dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- swelling in your face, eyes, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using modafinil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts or actions;
- hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior, aggression, being more active or talkative than usual;
- chest pain, trouble breathing, uneven heart beats; or
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how minor you think it might be.
Common side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- feeling nervous or anxious;
- back pain;
- nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- stuffy nose.