|US Brand||Generic Stendra|
|Manufacturing by||Sunrise Remedies|
|Form release||Blister 4 tab|
|Shipping time||7 – 18 days (Depending from the Country)|
|Availability & Order||through request form|
Avanafil acts by inhibiting a specific phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme which is found in various body tissues, but primarily in the corpus cavernosum penis, as well as the retina. Other similar drugs are sildenafil, tadalafil and vardenafil. The advantage of avanafil is that it has very fast onset of action compared with other PDE5 inhibitors. It is absorbed quickly, reaching a maximum concentration in about 30–45 minutes. About two-thirds of the participants were able to engage in sexual activity within 15 minutes.
Do NOT use avanafil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in avanafil
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity
- you have severe liver or kidney problems, or you are on dialysis
- you have certain eye problems (eg, a hereditary degenerative retinal disorder, including retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, severe heart failure), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, life-threatening irregular heartbeat, or a certain type of heart surgery within the past 6 months
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, sildenafil) or another medicine for ED
- you are taking atazanavir, boceprevir, clarithromycin, indinavir, itraconazole, ketoconazole, mifepristone, nefazodone, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, telaprevir, telithromycin, or voriconazole
Usual Adult Dose for Erectile Dysfunction
Initial dose: 100 mg orally as needed approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Maintenance dose: 50 to 200 mg orally as needed 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Maximum dose: 200 mg orally once a day